I.A.D.A. – Why was it Organized?
- To improve athletic understanding and relationship throughout the high schools of our state and nation.
- To foster a closer working relationship with I.H.S.A., the National Federation of State High School Associations, other state high school associations, the National
- Interscholastic Athletic Administration Association, and other organizations working for state and national progress.
- To foster high standards of professional proficiency among all members.
- To develop greater unity, uniformity, and fellowship among all members.
- To improve the articulation of interscholastic athletics in the total educational program.
- To provide an opportunity for exchange of ideas concerning mutual problems and practices.
- To foster recommendations for a national system of rule stability as it pertains to rules and regulations of equipment.