I.A.D.A. – Why was it Organized?
- To improve athletic understanding and relationship throughout the high schools of our state and nation.
- To foster a closer working relationship with I.H.S.A., the National Federation of State High School Associations, other state high school associations, the National Interscholastic Athletic Administration Association, and other organizations working for state and national progress.
- To foster high standards of professional proficiency among all members.
- To develop greater unity, uniformity, and fellowship among all members.
- To improve the articulation of interscholastic athletics in the total educational program.
- To provide an opportunity for exchange of ideas concerning mutual problems and practices.
- To foster recommendations for a national system of rule stability as it pertains to rules and regulations of equipment.